Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2.obviously i suck 5/4/10

ok so obviously i suck because i didnt write a post yesterday and yesterday would have been only my second post so i suck, but that doesnt mean that nothing happened yesterday. last night a huge spider crawled out from behind the curtains and me and my mom are deadly affraid of spiders and my grandmas not BUT she was at work so i had to wait all night for her to come home because i was affraid to leave the room and go into another room sounds a bit dumb i know but im just like that so my grandma finally came home and she caught the spider in a clear glass and since the glass was clear i got a bettter look at the spidy and he had fangs, i had never seen a spider with fangs , well besides a poisinous tarantula , so i was like wow that thing could have bitten us when we went to sleep if i hadnt seen it,so my grandma went outside and THOUGHT she dumped the spider out of the cup and when she came back in the spider was still in the cup and she went back outside and the spider WOULD not leave the glass so she scooped him out with a paper and he dangled from that on a web but FINALLY he fell off and my mom said i think hes affraid of heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment