Friday, May 7, 2010

6.stretch! 5/7/10

not much happened today besides i wrote a few stories and i went shopping for mothers day and i did work but soon im going to work out! yay! i cant wait, i got a few work out games thatll help me to have fun while working out, i have to get my body back in shape because i pulled a muscle in my thigh, well my legg bone came out of my hip bone and during that process i pulled a muscle, how funny haha not reallly and i pinched a nerve inn my rist so i gatta get my leg back to ship shape and hopefully ill be able to bend me leg because i havent stretched my muscles for 1 week the reason i cant stretch my leg now is because before the accident i stretched my leg twice a day every day and now that my legs havent gotten any stretchings there tightening up because there not used to it not used to not being stretched, and thats it 

No comments:

Post a Comment